POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : border lines are missing : border lines are missing Server Time
5 Sep 2024 04:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  border lines are missing
From: marabou
Date: 24 Oct 2001 09:38:10
Message: <3bd6c442@news.povray.org>
hello all!

i have a disk which is WIP. as i raytraced it in four views i found out
that (in my eyes) lines are missing if the camera goes a little bit away.
the disk is an ellipsoid from which boxes are differenced. the area for the
label is 5mm lower than the other areas. now the border of this label area
is gone.
my reality template shows the lines. what does it depend on and what did i
wrong? and why are some lines interrupted although i commanded povray to
antialiase?
for visualisation i sent a pic to povray.binaries.images.